Monday, May 14, 2012

Photo Assignment 4, Food

For this assignment, I took pictures of food. Mother's Day was this past weekend, so making her breakfast in bed with delicious fruits helped with my assignment. I had to make the food look mouth-watering, so the pictures would be perfect. I took a lot of pictures of breakfast food, including a lot of fruits. However, I also spread to entrees and desserts.














Aperture: f/2.8
Shutter Speed: 1/25
ISO: 400



During this assignment, I learned how to "set up" the food to make it look as yummy as possible. It was a little difficult at times, but I really tried to get as many different colors as possible. This was a fun assignment, because after I made the food look delicious and took some pictures, I got to eat it! I've never really taken pictures of food before, so it was a new experience for me. However, I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment