Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Photo Assignment 6, Motion

During this assignment, I took pictures of my bother and my neighbors jumping into the pool in creative ways. Sometimes they are demonstrating cannonballs, sometimes a dive, and other times just a random jump in. I took some pictures of them in mid air, and other pictures of them hitting the water. I used a high shutter speed so I could freeze them in mid air.





















Aperture: f/6.3
Shutter Speed: 1/500
ISO: 400



During this assignment, I learned how to time my photos with them jumping into the pool. It was a little frustrating at times because I would be a little early or a little late, but eventually I got the jest of it and it turned out good. I liked this category for picture taking and it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment